Sunday, December 27, 2015

Finding A New Challenge Blog Is Like Finding A New Friend

I found a new challenge blog yesterday that I really liked and look forward to participating in in the future.  This month's challenge on 123 Challenge was to use black and white, the word 'perfect', and stamps.  I decided to not add anymore text to the page because I've always been drawn to one word pages that don't distract from the photo.  I stamped hearts that I then cut out and embellished which ended up giving me more difficulty than anything else because my black inks were all drying up or else in the case of one them, exploding and leaking everywhere.  Otherwise it was a really quick page to make and I really like the way it turned out.



7 comments:

  1. Oh this looks lovely, I like the idea of the stamped hearts cut out.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month.. I hope you can join in next month too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page, the heart border looks great along the side of your photo. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaycie - this is lovely! Those hearts really set off the layout - thanks for playing along with the 123 Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is lovely Kaycie and thank you for sharing with us at the 123 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout! Thanks for joining us over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete