Thursday, December 4, 2014


So today I thought I'd try a scrap book challenge and actually enter for once to see if I can get a hang of this blog thing.

This is a page I created for the Scrap Our Stash December photo inspiration challenge.

This was the inspiration photo:


I went fairly literal with my interpretation but that is because I found I had the perfect shiny bronze paper in my personal stash that I had to use.  I also am realizing I should invest in a decent camera or else a scanner.  Alas, this college student doesn't see either one of those in the future.  But I sure enjoyed the challenge and getting to use my shiny ribbon, rhinestones, and paper!



4 comments:

  1. that's one thing about inspiration-there is no wrong way to how you interpretit! Love that you are in the swing of scrapping with US at Scrap Our Stash! Love the teals and browns and the ribbon stripes (I'll need to swipe that idea soon!) Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect papers and elements for this challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout! Thank you for playing along us with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the challenge, you rocked it! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete