Saturday, August 22, 2015

Cards Are My Current Weakness

I know I said I was going to stick to 8 1/2" by 11" scrapbook pages the next few days but I found more pre-made cards and I couldn't resist designing a few cards.  Once again I used a lot of leftover and scrap elements to make these and yes, I'm still making birthday cards.  I usually would make thank you cards but in recent years people have given me multiple sets of store bought thank yous that I still have waiting to be used so I making fewer thank yous to force myself to get rid of those.

These two cards pulled from multiple paper pumpkin kits as well as my personal hoarded collection of scrapping materials.  I'm finding that cards are a good way to get rid of things that I don't have enough of to make a scrapbook page or that I'm just sick of using/seeing on pages.







No comments:

Post a Comment