Sunday, July 10, 2016

Back When I Enjoyed Snow

This month's Pixels and Paper Challenge was to use this image as inspiration:



The funny part about this challenge coming up this month is that I had already planned on doing my Christmas in July theme when I saw that this too had a snowy feel. I chose to use the obvious white theme and then also pull in some of the blacks, navys, and browns that I saw.  I also thought the picture of me all bundled up in the snow seemed fitting for the inspiration photo as well.  I got to use a lot of pearl bling that I had been holding onto and had a lot of fun creating this page!


6 comments:

  1. Sweet page Kaycie - I really like the background paper you have used and it works so well for this challenge. Many thanks for joining in with us on Pixels and Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page, love the background paper and lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun page. love the bling. thanks for playing in with us this month at Pixels and Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Fab colours and the bling sets it all off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've embraced the muted colours of our foggy morning! But my favourite part is the wonderful flourish of pearls - it reminds me of a snow flurry in the wind. Fabulous layout - thanks for joining us this month at Pixels and Paper!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pearl flourishes. They add such a sense of movement to the page. Great colours and background papers that complement your photo. Thank you for playing along at Pixels and Paper. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete