Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Feelin' Myself

Today's page was fun for me to look back on one of my many different hair colors I've had.  I took this right after I it dyed orange which complimented my St. Patrick's Day just a few days later.  I don't usually scrapbook just a selfie but I decided I'm going to start.  There's nothing wrong with showing yourself some extra love.

I really liked getting to play off the colors in the photos to pick a paper that I might not usually have gravitated towards.  The background paper is from the lot I got at an estate sale and while it's not my usual style I really like the way it works here.

I also got to use some stickers I had that were supposed to be spring/Easter but that I hadn't used in years.  I figured this was just as good of a time as any to break them out.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Background paper - "Fun & Flirty" from the Fresh & Fabulous Collection by Flair Designs
  • Glitter chipboard stickers - Horizon Group
  • Light blue letters - Create 365

No comments:

Post a Comment