Sunday, November 15, 2020

Trash Kitty

This page was mostly inspired by my want to purge some of my embellishment stash I've been hoarding for far too long.  I wanted to use the flowers you see on the page and happened to have these cute photos of my cat just waiting to be scrapped.


I really liked how it turned out, though I'm pretty biased since I love the color orange and I love my cat.  I did like how I used the washi tape to create decorative squares.  It's given me a new way to use up some of my tapes and it's a technique I'll probably start using more often.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Flowers - "Blossoms" in the color orange by Queen & Co.
  • Letters - "Marquee" Thickers by American Crafts
  • Washi tape - Bella's BLVD

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I won't tell Kitty he's a star though. It'll go to his head.

    ReplyDelete