Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Thank You January

 The start to the New Year has been a chaotic one for me as I just started a new job in a tax office for the tax season, but I still managed to make this lovely thank you card.  I didn't realize how low my stash of them was until I needed some and I now only have one thank you card left in my arsenal.  January might be my month of churning out thank you cards for the peace of mind.


I was able to use a lot of scraps from my scrap bin for this card as well as some ribbon I picked up from a scrap bin at my local craft store.  I used more buttons from the large lot I bought at an estate sale and I think they really helped pull this franken-card together.

Identifiable Elements:
  • Sentiment - "Something to Say" by Stampin' Up!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I want to make cards again. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete