Saturday, July 1, 2023

Christmas in July #1

 It's that time of year again when I try to get at least some of my Christmas cards done so that I don't have to panic come December.  Last year I decided to actually make multiples of some of the same card designs because the year and subsequent holiday season had been stressful enough without adding on the pressure of coming up with 30+ unique card ideas.  It was suprising how much more productive I was able to be so this year I am hoping to do the same.  I'll have multiple different designs, but I'm not planning on over exerting myself like I've done in the past.  

This card is one that I know I can duplicate fairly quickly.  I enjoy taking my time coloring in this cute little elf buddy, but the assembly of the overall whole is fast and easy.  It's simpler than cards I've made in the past, but his happy little smile is all that I think people will really care about.

My goal this month is to set myself up for success later in the year and so far I think that I'm off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment