Saturday, August 3, 2024

Another Comeback?

It's that time of year again when I convince myself that I will start blogging again and make a come back to this platform.  I'm not sure that it will stick as the pattern seems to be that it won't, but I'm hoping my renewed vigor and a craft room under major reorganization will help the cause.

This is a simple little card I threw together with pieces from said craft room reorganization.  I'm still obsessed with bling and even though these paper patterns aren't necessarily my immediate go-to choices I think I made them look pretty good together.


The card itself is a little flimsier than I would usually prefer as well, but I think a good envelope and some care on my part and it will survive on to it's recipient just fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment