Saturday, November 28, 2015

Funky Fall

I was looking around at other blogs that I've fallen behind reading and I stopped by Pixels and Paper Challenges for this challenge.  I really liked the inspiration photo for this month because it was fall but not the traditional fall colors.
I decided to focus on the far right panel of the painting in the photo with the purples, yellows, and blues.  I also like the idea of falling leaves and the vertical orientation of the canvases that reminded me of stripes.  I  scrapped a photo of one of my friends and I that was taken when we got back from the Jelly Belly factory in the hats they give out.




5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page and I really like how you were inspired by our image. Thank you for joining in with us on Pixels and Paper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors that you took as your interpretation of the photo. Thanks for playing along with us at Pixels and Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the inspiration pic. Fun colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge!! A happy layout!! Thanks for sharing with us at Pixels and Paper Anna :)

    ReplyDelete