Sunday, November 29, 2015

Pile Picking

I have quite the growing pile of various crafting supplies on my craft table and as disorganized as I am, even I am finding it difficult to work with.  I've begun digging out stuff to put away but of course that's no fun so I've started a new game with myself.  Every time I find a stamp set or embellishment calling my name in the pile I stop and make something with it (putting away everything once I'm done of course to keep the pile from growing).  This time I used a stamp set that had yet to be experimented with and made this super simple birthday card.  I challenged myself even more on accident by stamping it in a color that I had surprisingly little coordinating paper, buttons, or anything else really.  As always, a little glitter was definitely necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment