Sunday, September 18, 2016

My Scrapbooks Should Come With a Some Sort of Censor Rating...

This month the Scrap Our Stash challenge was to do the following:



I unfortunately did not have dictionary paper but I did have a copy of Eugene O'Neill's plays that was falling apart.  Though I was sad to have to part with the book it was time since I was losing pages every time it was opened.  I decide to rip out a couple and use them on this page.  I tried to use the colors from the book cover in my design.  Also, despite the obvious bottle of alcohol, these photos were taken the last weekend before school (university in this case) started back up for me (I want to say my junior year, but I'm not sure).   It fits the them in a weird, possibly inappropriate way, that makes me smile.




8 comments:

  1. Great page and take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool colour choice and combination :) Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and design! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and Fantastic challenge take with great colors and bellies. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice that you could use some pages from a beloved book to create this page. That way you are not parting with it completely! Great take on the book-inspired challenge. Thanks for joining us at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice layout. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those circle embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us over at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete