Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Post-Flood Crafting

It's been a pretty big chunk of time since I last crafted in part due to the fact that my crafting area was in my basement which conveniently flooded.  We still haven't got everything sorted out yet or put back together, but I did manage to pull so scrapbooking items out of the clutter because I just couldn't resist the pull of the craft-kick any longer.  I decided to use one of the fun new elements that my Aunt so kindly gifted to me to do this month's Challenge Yourself challenge.  The challenge needed you to have some sort of sewing on your page.  With my limited materials and space I was lucky enough to have this embroidered "love you" element from my Aunt and I made a page around it!  I really liked that I also got to keep playing with multi-photo pages which is something I've been trying to do more of.




7 comments:

  1. Yay, I am so glad you put that scrappy item to use right away. Fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos! I love that embroidered Love YOU tag and it adds the perfect touch to your adorable page! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are so happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely layout and the tag finishes your layout off perfectly. Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Special story, that loving scrapbooking ;) love the layout and the bold gold doily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout, glad you got your scrapbook supplies! Love that tag! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page! Thanks for joining with Challenge YOURself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page! Great job with the Challenge. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! Åsa x

    ReplyDelete