Friday, February 7, 2020

Crazy Love #5

Today's Valentine's Day card is a little non-traditional in the Valentine realm.  I thought this stamp set was just the absolute cutest thing and decided to use the chameleon from it as color inspiration as well.  Raiding my mom's stamp set collection is a favorite past time of mine.


The card came together slowly, building from the sentiment out.  I'm most proud that I was able to work some more of my grandma's bling into the card pretty seamlessly.

The card was difficult to photograph in the excessive Arizona sun since I couldn't actually see my phone screen but other than the marker on the chameleon everything looks relatively like it should.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Stamp set- Paper Pumpkin January 2019 kit from Stampin' Up!
  • Card base- Very Vanilla by Stampin' Up!
  • Green ink & marker- Pear Pizzazz by Stampin' Up!
  • Brown ink- Tip Top Taupe by Stampin' Up!
  • Bling- Prima Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment