Monday, February 10, 2020

Crazy Love #6

Today's card took a lot more time than I initially expected because I decided to try something that I haven't done in awhile which is coloring!


I got to use a few colors that I haven't played with in a bit like the light blue (it was a bad day to try and photograph it so it looks a little dingier than in person) and as with a few of the cards in this series I really like not having totally traditional colors for Valentine's cards.


The coloring took some time, especially because my hands were a little extra shaky this morning and my sneezing was off the charts but it definitely could've turned out worse.  I would like to try and incorporate coloring into my work more often since it looks nice and is fairly relaxing to do.

Identifiable Elements:
  • Light pink marker- Primrose Petals by Stampin' Up!
  • Dark marker- Raspberry Ripple by Stampin' Up!
  • Sentiment stamp- "Something to Say" by Stampin' Up!
  • Flower stamp- "Secret Garden" by Stampin' Up!


2 comments: