Monday, May 11, 2020

Just A Little Cutie

Let me start off by saying this little hedgehog is probably the cutest stamp I own.  I had him for quite awhile before I finally decided to actually use him and make this adorable little card.  I actually made this card a few weeks ago but forgot to share him so here we are.

Once again, as with most of my greeting card pursuits as of late, it was mostly an attempt for me to use up scraps and pieces that I've had cluttering my stash.  I will admit that the stash is beginning to feel endless, but I'm doing my best to clear some of it out.  


The colors turned out a little wonky on camera but nothing too crazy.  I'm proud of myself for trying more pattern mixing which is often out of my wheelhouse.  Overall, I'm pretty happy with how this project came out, especially considering how quickly it was thrown together.

I actually used this as one of the cards that I sent out to my friends last month when I was trying to cheer them up with little goodies in lock down.

Identifiable Elements:
  • Washi Tape- Create 365
  • Hedgehog- Warm & Cozy by Jen Hadfield Home + Made by American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment