Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Got back around to doing more scrapbooking now that my classes are over for the semester.  This time I thought I'd try one of the Scrap Our Stash challenges again.  I'm usually not very good at the ones where you use items that spell out a word so I haven't thought about participating in them as much but this time since I have extra time to kill I forced myself to do one.

The challenge was to use the letters in "emboss" and make a page using elements and such with those letters.  I came up with:

E- Embellished Flowers
M- Memories, Family, and Yummy words
B- Bellflower Paper Edger Scissors
O- Orange Cardstock
S- Stickers
S- Stamped Flowers

It's not the most creative use of the letters but I'm just proud I got even that far,

Here is my page:





7 comments:

  1. Very nice job with the stash challenge! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the fun about a challenge; it forces us out of our comfort zones-so glad you stuck with us; it came out great! Love all the flower stash and word stashes. I struggle with the word challenges myself and I'm on the DT lol! Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work with the word/stash challenge. Love the frame around the flower. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super layout! Love those flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Love all the details you added! Hugs, Karen
    http://purr-fectmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the EMBOSS challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete