Sunday, May 17, 2015

Once again, I usually don't do sketch challenges but I wanted to try this one from Challenge YOUrself because I was intrigued by the circles.  I don't get to use large circles very often so I was  pretty excited to try and make a couple myself.  My end product is a loose interpretation of the sketch but my favorite elements from it are still there with some circles made of twine, the long blocks of paper behind the photos, and even just the idea of overlapping multiple photos.  As with every challenge for that blog, yes, I am in the photos.  I'm the one in the back with the guy in the stripes.  We had a fun time right before the end of our junior year at my apartment and took silly group pictures to commemorate it!




8 comments:

  1. Fun photos and I love your interpretation of the sketch! The twine circles look awesome. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fun colours match the mood of your photos perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Such a fun layout {and photos too ;) } Great interpretation of the sketch and love how you made it your own. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and colorful! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FUN take on the sketch! Love the mix of angles / lines and circles! Very COOL! Thanks for playing along at The Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your nice feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your nice feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch. I love to try new challenges and you did great! Keep 'em coming! Thanks for joining us this month at Challenge Yourself.

    ReplyDelete