Sunday, May 22, 2016

Good Dog

I enjoyed doing the challenge from yesterday so much that I figured I may as well do another today.  Today's challenge came from the Scrap Our Stash blog.  The challenge was to create a page based off of this image:



I really like the pinkish color and the way that the dark stood out on it.  I also really have a thing for hearts and I love using them.  I created the below pages with pictures taken with my old dog.  It was a fun page to make, especially because I've always enjoyed the pink and black color scheme.



7 comments:

  1. Lovely page and great take on the challenge! Thank you for joining us at SOS! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page and great take on the challenge! Thank you for joining us at SOS! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the challenge and your layout! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and such treasured photos! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the book cover challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete