Monday, May 16, 2016

You Can and You Will...Use Up That Stash

I really really really need to start using some of the random bits I have laying around.  I noticed when I was digging for pieces I remembered having that I was finding a lot of loose ones that I didn't remember having.  A lot of my friends from college graduated last week so I decided to make them some congrats cards to send off since I didn't get to see them around the big day.  I made this one for one of my friends.  Unfortunately the picture quality isn't that great since it was too dark to take any pictures with natural light but alas that's what happens when you do a lot of late-night crafting.  Also I'm just now noticing how much the triangle piece looks like the tile in my bathroom...interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment