Saturday, June 11, 2016

A Real Challenge

This month's Pixels and Paper challenge I realized I had paper that was almost the exact barn door in the picture (I used one side of it on my last scrapbook page) but I decided to try and push myself and not use it because it didn't really feel like a challenge if I did.  I instead used some old scrap paper and a bunch of bits I had stored away to make this page.  I kept the wood aspect with the lettering, used the green of the grass in the photo, and I made sure that I had a few distressed elements to match the photo as well.  I'm pleased with how it turned out.  Below is the inspiration photo and my page.  It was extremely hard to take a photo of the page because so many elements had an iridescent quality so the colors are off a little.  Sorry.  Otherwise, enjoy!




6 comments:

  1. Cute page. Thanks for playing along with us at Pixels and Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wood grain title - well done on taking the challenge and using up your scraps too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lot of fun putting your page together and that is what scrapping is all about now isn't it? Many thanks for sharing with us on Pixels and Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great way to show off a number of different papers and layering. The wood grain title is very effective. Thank you for joining in at Pixels and Paper. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layering to put your page together, and the highlight is definitely the woodgrain title! Thanks for playing along at Pixels & Paper!!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great angles and use of triangles. Thank you for playing along with Pixels and Paper!!

    ReplyDelete