Sunday, June 12, 2016

Perfect Match

This month's Challenge YOUrself challenge was to use geometric shapes.  I decided to also challenge myself by only using paper from Colorbok's Paper Plus+ Fresh Linen collection.  I had bought the set a long while ago because I loved the colors but it got pushed to the back of my paper cabinet and I totally forgot about it.  I think with the help of some Thickers and a bunch of different embellishments it turned out pretty good.  I cut squares out of different patterned papers and I really appreciate how the busy quality they have help disguise my less than perfect square cutting on some of the swatches.  Another bonus: the papers matched mine and my friend's outfits in the photo (you're only truly stylish if your clothes coordinate with your scrapping materials!)




9 comments:

  1. I love how you used geometric shapes, especially your triangles, Kaycie! Your photo is so awesome and you scrapped it beautifully! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of geometric shapes here! Love the coordinayed papers, perfect with your photo! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple and green can be tricky but you have nailed it and your photos goes perfectly. Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love al the little shapes and the colors are very good.Thkns for playing@challengeyourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice and playful page! Great work! Thank you for joining us at CYS! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Playful, fun, happy and purple to boot! Love it, Kaycie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beatiful page and colors, was amazing to see your happyness in your picture.
    Thank you for your participation with us in Challenge yourself.
    kisses. Ceci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page! Thanks you playing with Challenge YOURself!

    ReplyDelete