Saturday, June 25, 2016

So Many Patterns

Today I woke up and thought about how I haven't done a contest for cards and not scrapbooking in what feels like forever so I checked out the latest Paper Girls Challenge and decided to do it.  I'm constantly saying on here that I'm just trying to use up my scraps which happened to be the challenge this week.  I used an extra gray card I had then threw on four different scrap papers from four different kits and companies that I only had tiny bits of left.  I really like how it looks and even though it's got some glitter, if I ever made this card again, I could just use not glittery embellishments and it'd make a great guy card.  I'm always keeping my open for guy cards since I definitely have more trouble making those.


No comments:

Post a Comment