Thursday, August 15, 2019

Thankful Thursday

This thank you card was an experiment in layering for me.  I don't often use layering as a way to border things but using it to border this sentiment gave the card the oomph it needed.


This card was also a great way to use up some of the large scrap papers I've had on my work space for too long.  It's fun finding new ways to use paper that you've already been using and it's always a great exercise to challenge my creativity.


I'm still working my way through my grandma's old stash of bling.  I've been running into the issue of the glue being dried up on the backs so a lot a delicate manual gluing has had to happen.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Blue paper- Coastal Cabana by Stampin' Up!
  • Yellow paper- So Saffron by Stampin' Up!
  • Sentiment- "Apple of My Eye" stamp set by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment