Monday, August 5, 2019

Hello, Monday!

Happy Monday!  Tomorrow is the first day of school for one of the districts I've started subbing in so this might be my last early morning crafting day for awhile.  Here is a card I made a bit ago with a cute little chick that my mom has that I fell in love with (I've named him Georgie).  


It was a really fast and really simple card to make but he just turned out so adorable!  I also got to use one of her die cuts and start getting back into using more of those again.  The possibilities for future cards are endless.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Stamp set- "Honeycomb Happiness" by Stampin' Up!
  • Yellow marker- Daffodil Delight by Stampin' Up!
  • Yellow grass- Daffodil Delight by Stampin' Up!
  • Green paper- Pear Pizazz by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment