Thursday, October 3, 2019

Cruise Album #2

The pages as I post them are probably not going to be in order for 2 reasons:  

1. I'm making them out of order.
2. I'm not entirely sure what order I want to put them in yet.

This page was fun to make because I introduced a little bit of rubber stamping which I haven't done in quite awhile.  It's something I'm looking to do more of I just have to train my brain to remember that it is an option.


This photo was taken right after I had finished unpacking my stuff in our room and changed for the first night.  It was still a little chilly in the New Orleans port so I kept on my jacket and found a place to sit on deck while I watched them set up the final touches on one of the stages.


I'm pretty proud that I managed to find nautical themed paper that wasn't too cheesy and fit the asthetic I'm going for with this album.  I think the black flowers and funky bling sets really bring it together as well as help keep it from getting too "cruise-y".

The song for today is going to be from one of the bands that played the cruise (and that I've seen multiple times on other Warped Tour runs) called Mayday Parade.  I chose this song mostly because it talks about cameras which once again seems pretty appropriate for a scrapbooking blog.

Song:



Identifiable Elements:
  • Background paper- "Version 12.0" by Bella! iWood Paperz
  • Anchor paper- "Ahoy Matey" from the Pirate Tales collection by Echo Park Paper Co.
  • Splatter stamps- Gorgeous Grunge set by Stampin' Up!
  • Yellow paper- Daffodil Delight by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment