Thursday, January 15, 2015

I decided to try a Challenge YOUrself challenge today.  For these challenges, you have to be in the photo/photos that you scrap.  The photos I chose to use were taken from one of my friend's birthdays when we went to a local Mexican restaurant (proud to say I'm one of the few who didn't get sick afterwards since I just had a margarita and some chips).  For this challenge as well you needed to feature a word that you want to focus on for the next year and I chose the word "celebrate".  I chose this word because I think that I don't always take enough time to appreciated and celebrate successes and good things in my life.  Sometimes I do something well but then immediately turn and focus on the things I don't do well.  My boyfriend has a silly word for that called "negatating" but it seems to fit.  I want to try and look on a more positive side this year and negatate less. As a side note, I like what I did with ribbon on this page.  I think it looks fun!




6 comments:

  1. Well done Kaycie! Cute die cuts! Best of luck with your OLW journey. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo and the ribbon really helps your OLW to "pop" off the page - may you enjoy LOTS of celebrations in 2015! Thanks for playing along with The Challenge YOUrself Blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout, Kaycie! I love how you used the die cuts here. And your photos are wonderful!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! We are so happy that you did!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, and I hope you actually follow through and celebrate more! Love your word and great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving those flowers! And I think I shall adopt that word too!! We are all guilty of negatating so it's a challenge for all of us too to accent the positive! Glad you played with us-Great OLW (Kate-Challenge YOUrself)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is a fun word - it suits you! Page looks good, and that's a good way to use ribbon.

    ReplyDelete