Sunday, January 18, 2015

I finally figured out what to do for the Scrap Our Stash January challenge.  It was pretty difficult since I operate with limited supplies and also have trouble finding words that start with "E" but I managed to do it!  the challenge was to make a page with an element that had each letter of the word "twine".  I used:
Tape (Scotch had a sale at my local Office Max and the tape was cute)
Watercolors (two of the butterflies)
Ink (the butterflies again)
Numbers
Entrada stickers and die cuts (I had a kit that my Aunt had sent me)
The layout features a photo of me on the last day of my senior year of high school.  It was tradition at the school that seniors dress in togas. It's hard to tell in the full photo how many shiny things I was able to use to my delight, but there are a lot!




6 comments:

  1. Very nice Kaycie and wonderful job with the required elements of the challenge! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to be so young! The twine challenge was a challenge but you worked it out! Love all the butterflies (I'm a huge fan of them) and the background choice (kate -SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout Kaycie and great job on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! Great page and fun ways to use the letters in the word TWINE. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty layout, everything goes so well together! Excellent take on the challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete