Monday, February 4, 2019

BFFFL

It's been awhile since I've had the time to sit down and do some scrapping but I went ahead and made this page.  I had totally forgotten that I had bought the glittery quote stickers.  Usually I don't like quote stickers but I remember realizing that these were ones I could actually use and I'm glad I got them!


I love the way the page turned out and I'm glad I got to add a little more sparkly to my life in the process.


I'm thinking I might have to reorganize some of my scrapbooks by year since I've been trying to put them on as many pages as possible but that's a project for another day, I believe.

Identifiable Elements:
  • Flowers- Burlap Daisies from the Forever in Time collection by Paper Craft Collection
  • Gray dots- Enamel Dots by We R Memory Keepers
  • Sequins- Mixed Sequins by Advantus Corp
  • Thickers- Alpha Chips by Me & My Big Ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment