Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Down With The Thickness

This was an attempt for me to use the massive silver flowers on this page.  I ordered these online and they did not look as huge and dimensional as they actually are.  They are about an inch thick and I thought I would never actually use them.


I'm very surprised that I was able to make them work with the page aesthetically and equally surprised that I was able to physically secure them to the paper.  

I'd like to say that I've learned my lesson about blindly purchasing things online but I know in my heart that I haven't.


Hopefully next time I won't end up with such a surprise but at least this one made for a decent page!

Identifiable Elements:
  • Background paper- "Push Me Pull You" by Studio Calico
  • Brown dots- Enamel Dots by We R Memory Keepers
  • Silver flowers- Sunrise Sunset Collection by Prima Flowers
  • Background swirls- Adhesive Borders by K & Company
  • Sequins- Mixed Sequins by Advantus Corp.


No comments:

Post a Comment