Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Hunkering Down

It's been rough in the Chicago area this winter in case if you haven't seen the news lately.  This has left me more time to scrapbook which has been nice but I'm definitely going stir crazy now. 

I decided to try and endear myself to the winter a bit more by scrappy a fond chilly memory but the jury is still out on how much it actually helped.



These photos were taken at a winter ale fest which I figured would be a perfect occasion to use some of these chipboard phrases I had hidden away in my stash.


I'm trying to get more comfortable with pattern mixing and pulling together papers that don't match "perfectly".  This page helped me expand on that idea and I really feel more comfortable with the concept.

Identifiable Elements:
  • Chipboard words- Layered Chipboard from the Merry January collection by We R Memory Keepers
  • Silver swirls- Adhesive Borders by K & Company


No comments:

Post a Comment