Monday, February 11, 2019

Skittles

I'm still trying to make it through my stash and luckily I'm getting some pretty nice pages out of it.  I had a lot of random photos of this little pooch that my friend had in college named Skittles so I decided to make and entire page dedicated to her.


I didn't have any pictures of the two of us printed but she liked me more than most people because I brought her empty water bottles to play with.  I'm not above bribing a dog for their love.


I'm glad that I got  to use this background paper because I've always really liked it.  It didn't occur to me that I could use these flowers with it until I accidentally set them down next to each other when I was digging through my stash.  Fate was at work that day!

Identifiable Elements:

  • Background paper- "Enchanting Garden" from the Simple Pleasures Collection by Three Bugs In A Rug
  • Flowers- Textured Elements by Petaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment