Thursday, July 25, 2019

Christmas in July #8

This might be my favorite Christmas in July card so far.  I really like the color scheme I ended up going with and the stamp set is one that I've always admired from afar.  Luckily for me my mom owns it so that means I get to play with it!


I'm really liking the fact that most of these cards I've been making are really easy to replicate.  It gives me a little peace of mind knowing that if it comes down to it, I can crank out extras pretty quickly.  I usually try to send all different cards to people (mostly because I don't always have the patience to mass produce a design) but if any of these have to be repeated I really don't think I'll feel all that bad about it.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Green paper & ink- Wild Wasabi by Stampin' Up!
  • Brown ink- Chocolate Chip by Stampin' Up!
  • Stamp set- "Ornamental Pine" by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment