Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Wrap It Up #1

 Last year's Wrap It Up challenge that I set for myself didn't go so well so I'm hoping that this year will be better.  I have a lot of scrapbook pages only half finished and I want to make this year feel more worthwhile.  I spent a lot of months aimless and unmotivated so I'd like to end on a positive note.

This first page is one that I had a lot of fun amping up.




When I first started the page I must've used some funky versamark/shimmer combo that I really like.  I went looking through my stash of stickers and embellishments and was very lucky to find that I had a set that matched the color scheme almost perfectly.  I used them, a random board sticker I had and cut up, along with some stickers to indicate the year and other details, to make the page something I consider to be complete.


I'm looking forward to working with more of these types of pages this month and finally getting some of them done.  It'll feel good to go into the new year with a little less baggage.

Identifiable Elements:
  • Raised stickers - Yellow Bicycle
  • Green letters - Create 365




No comments:

Post a Comment