Monday, December 14, 2020

Wrap It Up #6

Yet another high school page that I never got around to finishing.  This was the first page I've tried to fix that I actually didn't like what I tried to do originally.  I mostly didn't like how the color scheme seemingly had nothing to do with the subject of the photos or the photos themselves.



I ended up adding in some blue striped paper mostly to make it feel more like EIU and to match the colors in the photos better.  I and removed the flower buttons because they felt so out of place no matter how I much I tried to spruce up the page.  I covered up the marks they left with the bling that I thought was more appropriate for the page.

I'm surprised I was able to salvage this page as much as I was.  I usually have pretty good instincts in designing pages but clearly not always.

Identifiable Elements:
  • White bling - Jolee's Boutique
  • Letters - Sticko
  • Blue stripe paper - SEI


No comments:

Post a Comment