Thursday, December 3, 2020

Wrap It Up #2

 Today's page is one that I'm surprised I never finished.  It had pretty good bones and had I added ANY text I might've considered it done.  I really like the color combo past me chose.

It's really shocking to me just how close I got to finishing some of these pages before walking away.



The crazy part about finishing this page was that I only added 3 elements; some washi tape, felt buttons, and letters.  I had to add extra glue to the letters to get them to stick down, but that's probably because I've had them for quite awhile and original purchased them from a clearance pile.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Thickers – Gold Foil Chipboard Letter Stickers by American Crafts
  • Felt buttons – BlumenthalLansing Company
  • Washitape – Create 365


2 comments:

  1. Really cute with just those few touches! I understand walking away from a layout right at the end until inspiration kicks in. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete