Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Wrap It Up #4

 Lately I've been trying to reorganize some of my scrapbooks by year.  I don't tend to like working on scrapbooks in order or as a whole so much as just making pages when I find photos I want to scrapbook, but the problem with that method has been me not knowing what I have and haven't scrapped yet.  I found this page in dire need of an update while I was scrambling through an old book trying to find out if I'd made a page with a DIFFERENT set of photos.  I figured finishing this page would be a fairly simple task and I was right.



Luckily for me, once again, my base page was pretty good.  I had also just picked up these flowers and thickers from Tuesday Morning so I was able to pretty quickly pull everything together.  I love the way it turned out and can now proudly put it in the album I've dedicated to my senior year of high school.

Identifiable Elements:
  • Flowers - The Paper Studio
  • Thickers - American Crafts


No comments:

Post a Comment