Thursday, July 1, 2021

Christmas in July #1

We're kicking of Christmas in July with an adorable little kitty cat!  I bought this little guy from our local scrapbooking shop because he was just too cute to pass up. 


I decided to jazz up his Christmas lights with some markers and glitter.  I actually got to use one of my fine art markers because it ended up being the perfect shade of red for the piece.

My hope is to get some of my Christmas cards done and out of the way so the holiday season becomes a little less stressful for me come December.  I really cut it close last year and I refuse to have a repeat this year.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Gold glitter - Glitter Glue by Studio G
  • Red marker - Pigma Micron
  • Gold marker - American Crafts
  • Washi tape - Create 365
  • Cat stamp - "Tangled Kitty" by Rubbernecker Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment