Monday, July 19, 2021

Christmas In July #6

I hope this little Santa makes you smile just as much as he made me smile!  I had time to kill while I was at my parent's house last year and decided to play with my mom's large collection of markers.  I stamped this little Santa and after one previous "practice" Santa, I made him.  He's so cute and I absolutely love him.  I think that I did him justice and really like how he turned out.


I wanted Santa to be the star (he's a diva nd deserves it) so I kept the rest of the card very simple.  I also kept up my quest to purge the button stash as well, so that was a bonus.  I really like this card and I love that Santa gets to spread the joy he gave me.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Paterned paper - SEI
  • Santa - "Cookie Cutter Christmas" by Stampin' Up!
  • Markers - Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment