Thursday, July 8, 2021

Christmas in July #3

This Christmas in July card is very simple, but I like it because of how versatile it is.  Simply swapping out the greeting and perhaps the color palette, and you could have a pretty quick and simple Valentine's Day card.  I try to not duplicate cards often, because I really do enjoy the creative process of coming up with something new, but sometimes I don't have a choice and any card that I can quickly replicate appeals to me.


Working through these cards, I have come to realize that I don't have as many holiday themed stamp sets as I thought I did.  I could've sworn that I had more, but I took all of my sets out and dug through them and came up shorter than I thought.  Because of this, I'm glad I had these chipboard hearts that look vaguely seasonal to help pick up the slack.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Chipboard hearts - Bo Bunny
  • Ribbon - Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment