Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Christmas in July #4

This card was completely inspired by my desire to color.  I stamped the wreath before I'd even cut the card stock for the base of the card itself.  I was relaxing to color it in and add the pearlescent dots.  Afterwards, I just let the other elements fall into place.


The buttons are more from that massive stash of thousands of button I bought from an estate sale 2 years ago.  I feel like I've barely made a dent in the stash, but progress is progress.  I conservatively estimated the number of remaining buttons and figured out that I only need to make 400 more 5 button cards to be free of them.  At a pace of 7 cards a month I'll be done in 4.76 years...

Identifiable Elements:

  • Washi tape - Zakkalover Etsy
  • Pearl puff paint - Perlen-Pen by Viva Decor
  • Green marker - "Gumball Green" by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment