Thursday, November 1, 2018

Cold Turkey

Back when the old version of this blog was up and running I did something I called "Cold Turkey" where I made it my mission to make some Christmas cards throughout November so I wouldn't feel as rushed come December.  I decided to do it again this year and plan on posting a new Christmas card every Tuesday and Thursday this month (except probably Thanksgiving itself since that just feels wrong).


To start it off I decided to make this Christmas card which I was simple and quick to make (I'm travelling out of state this weekend so I've been spending today mostly packing).

I love when I'm able to avoid making your typical green and red Christmas cards which is what I enjoy about this one as well.  

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this venture throughout the month and be all ready for December!  Wish me luck!

Identifiable Elements:
  • Merry Christmas sticker- Sleigh Ride collection by BoBunny
  • Rhinestones- Adhesive Gems by Simply Creative
  • Brown paper- Neutrals card stock stack by DCWV

No comments:

Post a Comment