Saturday, November 3, 2018

Go With the Flow(ers)

I'm in love with this page.  It started out just as an adventure to use the background paper since I've decided I would like to get rid of the small filing drawer I have a lot of my paper in.  It's heavy, hard to open, and difficult to see what I have.  I could just take the papers I have in there out but I think it would be wiser to try and actually use what's in it first.


To compliment this page I happened to pick up these canvas flowers on a whim just a few days ago.  I had no idea at the time how great of a purchase they would be!


I don't have much to say about this page.  I just really like it and I think that speaks for itself.

Identifiable Elements:
  • Background paper- The Color of Memories by American Crafts
  • Gems- Bucket of Bling by Horizon Group USA
  • Flowers- Petaloo
  • Letters- "Summer Fresh" collection by Simple Stories
  • Block words- "Summer Fresh" collection by Simple Stories


No comments:

Post a Comment