Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Hoarder's Hump Day

Not much has changed since this photo was taken.  I still prefer sleeping surrounded by too many pillows and blankets.  This is a Hoarder's Hump Day of me trying to use a bunch of stickers and buttons that I've had stored away for way too long.


I think the page turn out slightly lack luster but I also think it serves it purpose.  I try not to stress  too much over Hoarder's Hump Day pages since the main goal isn't to create the most beautiful art in the world but more so to keep from being wasteful and the like.


I did get to use some new thickers though so that was exciting.  I love when I get to use glitter to make a page sparkle!

Identifiable Elements:

  • Blue patterned paper- "I Love My Family" collection by Echo Park Paper Co.
  • Border stickers- "Pretty Party" collection by Crate Paper
  • Green glitter buttons- Favorite Findings by BlumenthalLansing Company
  • Thickers- Alpha chips by Me & My Big Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment