Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Cold Turkey

I decided to go for yet another Christmas Card avoiding the green and red scheme and upped the ante by trying to use a blue for the base of the card that I usually under any other circumstance would deem to be more of a summer shade than a winter one.


I tried to tone it down a little by using the navy blue paper which I also knew would look good with the navy in the Merry Christmas sticker.  It needed some more umph (it wouldn't be my card without it) so I used a gold foil heart and some pearls to give it texture and shine!

I really love how it turned out and I can't wait to send it off to some lucky person!

Identifiable Elements:
  • Navy paper- Modern Graphics collection by Cricut
  • Merry Christmas sticker- Sleigh Ride Combo Stickers by BoBunny
  • Pearls- Adhesive Gems in Fall Harvest by K&Company

No comments:

Post a Comment