Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hoarder's Hump Day

My mission to thin out everything I've been hoarding for far too long continues!  This page was the last of the yellow alphabet that I have always loved but now I am left with a random assortment of letters that can't be made to spell anything useful so it is time we parted ways.


The page itself is a little bland but that's bound to happen when I'm working with parts of my stash that are more than out of season.  The colors for these pieces were hard to match since they were slightly "off" of just about all of my newer elements.


I'm not really sorry to see any of these bits go.  There's a reason that they haven't been used yet.  That being said I'm pretty impressed with the way this page turned out.  I don't dislike it despite the fact that I tend to dislike these colors and the style.

Identifiable Elements:
  • Border stickers- "Pretty Party" collection by Crate Paper


No comments:

Post a Comment