Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Cruise Album #5

Since it is quarantine central over at my place I have taken this opportunity to finally work on finishing the cruise album I started last October.  It is long overdue so I'm going to do my best to churn out the pages and finish it up!

This was a pretty fun picture for us to take on the cruise.  I had already purchased a photo pass package thing so we were able to take photos at the various photo booths they'd set up so when we stumbled on this one we had to give it a go.


I used some buttons from my mom's stash for this page that I stole when I moved out but she hasn't missed them yet so I don't feel too bad.  The other elements of the page were things that I actually purchased specifically for this project.  I usually by supplies without any specific project in mind but now that I've started planning out whole albums its made my buying habits more intentional and therefore less wasteful.

The song I chose today got chosen since it has a nautical pirate themed video that fits the lovely beheading in our photo.  I've seen Senses Fail on many a Warped Tour and they'll always have a place in my heart because of it.


Identifiable Elements

  • Skull stickers- Recollections
  • Red paper- Poppy Parade by Stampin' Up!
  • Yellow Paper- Daffodil Delight by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment