Monday, April 13, 2020

Cruise Album #10

This page will probably end up getting moved to the end of the album because as I was making it I realized it would make a nice little end cap to the project as a whole.

Once again, this photo was taken on the Goth Night of the ship and they super imposed us in front of the crowd for Bowling For Soup from the first night.  In person I can point to where we are in the crowd so technically we're in the photo twice.


I like the rock on sentiment being the end of the album since it encapsulates it all pretty well.  It also is very typical of the other pages so it really does wrap it up nicely.

The song I'm using for today is actually from Yungblud, an artist that I saw for the first time on the very last Warped Tour festival in California.  I feel like it's appropriate because the idea of still finding new music and new artists to love after all these years I've spent with Warped Tour is truly my way of rockin' on.



Identifiable Elements:
  • Music notes- Jolee's Boutique
  • Red paper- "Poppy Parade" by Stampin' Up!
  • Yellow background- Bazzill

No comments:

Post a Comment