Friday, April 3, 2020

Cruise Album #6

The page I knocked out today depicts the very first time I ever wore my Flash costume.  I bought it specifically for this trip because I needed a fun Halloween costume, but I also needed one that wouldn't take up much space in my luggage.  It's ended up being one of the best purchases I've ever made as I've worn it on many occasions.  There was a costume party on the ship on Halloween night that was super fun.  Some of the bands dressed up for it and there was a small parade from the children's station that went around showing off all the little kids in their costumes.  I got candy from one of them because apparently I was their favorite superhero.  My friend didn't want to dress up quite as much since we'd had a fairly long day already so she mostly just went punk/goth again.


I don't have many identifiable elements for this page because it was put together from a lot of bits and pieces I once again took from my mom's stash.

3OH!3 is one of my all time favorite bands and they have a very strong party vibe to them which is why they were the ones playing at the Halloween costume party.  They brought fans dressed in inflatable dinosaur costumes up on the stage to dance and made it an awesome time.


Identifiable Elements:
  • Letters- "Tinsel" Foil Letter Stickers by Thickers by American Crafts


2 comments: