Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Cruise Album #8

Today is a special double page day since I made this double photo one for the album!

These photos were taken at the pajama party night on the ship where I decided to wear my footie pajamas with dogs on the feet.  There was a face painter at the party so I had her paint me to match the dogs on my feet.  She was very excited to get to do something more creative since I let her completely take it away.  A roaming cruise photographer saw me in the chair and stopped to snap some photos of the process and the finished product.



Yet again I can't tell you exactly what bits and pieces I used to make this page because they were all scrounged up from an overflowing stash.  I tried to keep the page somewhat minimal so the photos would stand out.

The song for the day is by Sleeping With Sirens since I think their name fits the Pajama theme pretty well.  I've seen them multiple times on Warped Tour and love seeing their shows.  The lead singer has a very pretty voice.



Identifiable Elements:
  • Black hearts- Stampin' Up! punch and "Basic Black" card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment